The last day of school is our annual AWARDS DAY! This is eagerly anticipated by the kids–they get a chance to show off and by the teachers–they get a chance to praise the children with an audience. We sing, we recite some important words, we wear pretty clothes and it is generally quite a show! All families are invited and everyone leaves at 12:30. It’s a wonderful end to the school year.
- Bicycle Day Cometh!!Everyone loves bicycle day, a 19-year tradition at […]
- Door Letter for October 1Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter October 1 to 5 […]
- 28627DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER […]
- CooperationThis is our word of the week and our […]
- Door Letter for Week #3DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER […]
November 16, 2018 @ 11:30 am - 2:00 pm
See more details
This is a warm tradition. We generally have a song or toast from each group and sometimes a bit of Shakespeare and all parents bring a potluck dish and we eat lunch together and leave at 2:00. In the past, classes cooked and prepared a dish to take.
Preschool and Kindergarten often wear turkey hats for this.