Thursday the 29th, the Falcons are going on an art trip to walk the Beltline. There are all kinds of art pieces to see and Brigit is dying to show them what professional quality street art can look like. They’ll be carrying their lunches on the bus and probably getting back around 3-3:30. Everyone should wear excellent walking shoes and lightweight clothing, in case it’s hot out. If you have a little point and shoot camera that your son can bring, please let us know. We’ll need the kind with a memory card that will make it easy to take the photos off the camera. I have a little Nikon that I can loan but probably not everyone will have one. No worries about that. Just be prepared to talk about the awesomeness of the city with your boy.
- Soon to be Summer Door LetterDOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER […]
- Awards Day May 24, 2018The last day of school is our annual AWARDS DAY! This […]
- Field Day May 4thField Day will be May 4th this year. We meet at […]
- Door Letter for April 17Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter April 16 to 20 […]
- Door Letter for April 9thDoor Letter Door Letter Door Letter April 9 to 13 […]
Nothing from July 21, 2018 to July 28, 2018.