Thursday the 29th, the Falcons are going on an art trip to walk the Beltline. There are all kinds of art pieces to see and Brigit is dying to show them what professional quality street art can look like. They’ll be carrying their lunches on the bus and probably getting back around 3-3:30. Everyone should wear excellent walking shoes and lightweight clothing, in case it’s hot out. If you have a little point and shoot camera that your son can bring, please let us know. We’ll need the kind with a memory card that will make it easy to take the photos off the camera. I have a little Nikon that I can loan but probably not everyone will have one. No worries about that. Just be prepared to talk about the awesomeness of the city with your boy.
- Door Letter for Week #16DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER […]
- Door Letter for Week #15DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER […]
- Door Letter for 11/3This is going to be a wonderful week with some nice, […]
- Week #10 First Real Fall WeekDOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER […]
- Week #9DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR […]
Nothing from December 13, 2017 to December 20, 2017.