This event happens every year in March and is better every year! There are many free opportunities for interesting free science demonstrations and Saturday (March 25th) has a very large science festival at Centennial Park. Check it out! I’ve already seen flesh-eating beetles and a cool set of reptiles that we could touch! For info, check out Scifest.http://atlantasciencefestival.org/
- Week #7Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter Door […]
- Week #6LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER Week […]
- Week #5We are making plans for October that will include some […]
- Door Letter for Week #4Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter […]
- Door Letter Week 1DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER […]
Nothing from October 19, 2017 to October 26, 2017.