This event happens every year in March and is better every year! There are many free opportunities for interesting free science demonstrations and Saturday (March 25th) has a very large science festival at Centennial Park. Check it out! I’ve already seen flesh-eating beetles and a cool set of reptiles that we could touch! For info, check out Scifest.http://atlantasciencefestival.org/
- Summer HoursOffice Hours during the summer are from 9:00 to 12:00 […]
- Word of the Day: Acclimateac·cli·mate /ˈakləˌmāt/ verb North American verb: […]
- Two More Weeks of SchoolGood Morning. A May 4th, Monday door letter! I am at […]
- Door Letter for February 4Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter Week #23 This […]
- Door Letter for Week #16 starting 12/9Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter Week #16 December […]
Nothing from May 30, 2020 to June 6, 2020.