This event happens every year in March and is better every year! There are many free opportunities for interesting free science demonstrations and Saturday (March 25th) has a very large science festival at Centennial Park. Check it out! I’ve already seen flesh-eating beetles and a cool set of reptiles that we could touch! For info, check out Scifest.http://atlantasciencefestival.org/
- Awards Day May 24, 2018The last day of school is our annual AWARDS DAY! This […]
- Field Day May 4thField Day will be May 4th this year. We meet at […]
- Door Letter for April 17Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter April 16 to 20 […]
- Door Letter for April 9thDoor Letter Door Letter Door Letter April 9 to 13 […]
- Door Letter for March 26Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter Door […]
Nothing from April 25, 2018 to May 2, 2018.