This event happens every year in March and is better every year! There are many free opportunities for interesting free science demonstrations and Saturday (March 25th) has a very large science festival at Centennial Park. Check it out! I’ve already seen flesh-eating beetles and a cool set of reptiles that we could touch! For info, check out Scifest.http://atlantasciencefestival.org/
- Office Hours for Summer 2019The Office is open for inquiries on Mondays and […]
- Now Hiring Teachers for FallI am ready to hire full-time teachers for the fall. […]
- Door Letter for the Week of Feb. 11 to 15DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR […]
- Bicycle Day Cometh!!Everyone loves bicycle day, a 19-year tradition at […]
- Door Letter for October 1Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter October 1 to 5 […]
Nothing from June 25, 2019 to July 2, 2019.