This event happens every year in March and is better every year! There are many free opportunities for interesting free science demonstrations and Saturday (March 25th) has a very large science festival at Centennial Park. Check it out! I’ve already seen flesh-eating beetles and a cool set of reptiles that we could touch! For info, check out Scifest.http://atlantasciencefestival.org/
- Door Letter for Week #5Week #5—September 28 to October 2 […]
- Week #3DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER […]
- Countdown to First DayOur First day of school is August 31st and we are […]
- COVID-19 Plans for Fall 2020First, this is new to us as well as to you guys. […]
- Summer HoursOffice Hours during the summer are from 9:00 to 12:00 […]
Nothing from August 16, 2022 to August 23, 2022.