Wednesday morning of this week, we’ll be visiting chickens! We finished up our reading of Sam the Man and the Chicken Plan and after learning alot about chickens and discussing chickens endlessly, we decided we needed to see real chickens “close up” and the Fernbank Science Center chickens don’t count since they are mostly roosters. So we are visiting the Wylde/Edgewood http://wyldecenter.org/edgewood-community-learning-garden/ Garden to see 9 laying hens and all their accessories. We cannot wait! We’ll leave around 9:30 and be back by 11:30 or so. The cost is free and we’ll probably have frozen fruit pops when we get back. I bet we’ll have a squawking good time.
- Door Letter for Week #3DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR […]
- DeKalb Kids Need Library CardsThese cards are free and a great source of reading for […]
- Will it Ever Be Fall? Door Letter #2DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER […]
- Labor Day–School ClosedRemember that we are closed on Labor Day! A three-day […]
- NatsukashiiNatsukashii–a Japanese word with a complex […]
Nothing from September 15, 2019 to September 22, 2019.