Wednesday morning of this week, we’ll be visiting chickens! We finished up our reading of Sam the Man and the Chicken Plan and after learning alot about chickens and discussing chickens endlessly, we decided we needed to see real chickens “close up” and the Fernbank Science Center chickens don’t count since they are mostly roosters. So we are visiting the Wylde/Edgewood http://wyldecenter.org/edgewood-community-learning-garden/ Garden to see 9 laying hens and all their accessories. We cannot wait! We’ll leave around 9:30 and be back by 11:30 or so. The cost is free and we’ll probably have frozen fruit pops when we get back. I bet we’ll have a squawking good time.
- Supply ListsFolks are worrying about school supplies (the […]
- Soon to be Summer Door LetterDOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER […]
- Awards Day May 24, 2018The last day of school is our annual AWARDS DAY! This […]
- Field Day May 4thField Day will be May 4th this year. We meet at […]
- Door Letter for April 17Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter April 16 to 20 […]