Wednesday morning of this week, we’ll be visiting chickens! We finished up our reading of Sam the Man and the Chicken Plan and after learning alot about chickens and discussing chickens endlessly, we decided we needed to see real chickens “close up” and the Fernbank Science Center chickens don’t count since they are mostly roosters. So we are visiting the Wylde/Edgewood http://wyldecenter.org/edgewood-community-learning-garden/ Garden to see 9 laying hens and all their accessories. We cannot wait! We’ll leave around 9:30 and be back by 11:30 or so. The cost is free and we’ll probably have frozen fruit pops when we get back. I bet we’ll have a squawking good time.
- Office Hours for Summer 2019The Office is open for inquiries on Mondays and […]
- Now Hiring Teachers for FallI am ready to hire full-time teachers for the fall. […]
- Door Letter for the Week of Feb. 11 to 15DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR […]
- Bicycle Day Cometh!!Everyone loves bicycle day, a 19-year tradition at […]
- Door Letter for October 1Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter October 1 to 5 […]
Nothing from June 25, 2019 to July 2, 2019.