Wednesday morning of this week, we’ll be visiting chickens! We finished up our reading of Sam the Man and the Chicken Plan and after learning alot about chickens and discussing chickens endlessly, we decided we needed to see real chickens “close up” and the Fernbank Science Center chickens don’t count since they are mostly roosters. So we are visiting the Wylde/Edgewood http://wyldecenter.org/edgewood-community-learning-garden/ Garden to see 9 laying hens and all their accessories. We cannot wait! We’ll leave around 9:30 and be back by 11:30 or so. The cost is free and we’ll probably have frozen fruit pops when we get back. I bet we’ll have a squawking good time.
- Summer HoursOffice Hours during the summer are from 9:00 to 12:00 […]
- Word of the Day: Acclimateac·cli·mate /ˈakləˌmāt/ verb North American verb: […]
- Two More Weeks of SchoolGood Morning. A May 4th, Monday door letter! I am at […]
- Door Letter for February 4Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter Week #23 This […]
- Door Letter for Week #16 starting 12/9Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter Week #16 December […]
Nothing from July 3, 2020 to July 10, 2020.