The teacher for this rambunctious and engaging group is Amina Ibrahim. The Lower Elementary Class is called the Whirl Winds and they are definitely living up to their name–so smart, so fast, so busy all the time! The class is primarily 7’s, 8’s, and 9 year-olds and they are almost all working slightly about their grade levels, which would be 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. Some parts of the day, two 5th graders come over to practice some 4th grade grammar and reading skills. We are multi-aged and that makes our class fun to work with–everybody has a viewpoint.
- Summer HoursOffice Hours during the summer are from 9:00 to 12:00 […]
- Word of the Day: Acclimateac·cli·mate /ˈakləˌmāt/ verb North American verb: […]
- Two More Weeks of SchoolGood Morning. A May 4th, Monday door letter! I am at […]
- Door Letter for February 4Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter Week #23 This […]
- Door Letter for Week #16 starting 12/9Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter Week #16 December […]
Nothing from May 30, 2020 to June 6, 2020.