The Hurricanes are going creekin’ at Medlock Park this week (probably Wednesday or Thursday). We’ll carry our lunches and bring some boots so we can trudge around in the creek. I want to look for salamanders, but we’ll also be identifying trees that like to be near water.
- Door Letter for Week #5Week #5—September 28 to October 2 […]
- Week #3DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER […]
- Countdown to First DayOur First day of school is August 31st and we are […]
- COVID-19 Plans for Fall 2020First, this is new to us as well as to you guys. […]
- Summer HoursOffice Hours during the summer are from 9:00 to 12:00 […]
Nothing from December 1, 2020 to December 8, 2020.