The Hurricanes are going creekin’ at Medlock Park this week (probably Wednesday or Thursday). We’ll carry our lunches and bring some boots so we can trudge around in the creek. I want to look for salamanders, but we’ll also be identifying trees that like to be near water.
- Summer HoursOffice Hours during the summer are from 9:00 to 12:00 […]
- Word of the Day: Acclimateac·cli·mate /ˈakləˌmāt/ verb North American verb: […]
- Two More Weeks of SchoolGood Morning. A May 4th, Monday door letter! I am at […]
- Door Letter for February 4Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter Week #23 This […]
- Door Letter for Week #16 starting 12/9Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter Week #16 December […]
Nothing from May 30, 2020 to June 6, 2020.