Field Day will be May 4th this year. We meet at Henderson Park (behind Livsey Elementary on Chamblee Tucker Road) around 10:00 a.m. Every child is a team member and the teams move through stations that we’ve set up for them–egg carrying, horseshoe tossing, monkey bar crossing, etc. Prizes are handed out liberally and we all eat a potluck lunch together. Naturally, this is a family event, so all parents are welcome to come and help and watch and eat! There are millions of photos of field day on this website, so check them out to see what it looks like!
- Summer HoursOffice Hours during the summer are from 9:00 to 12:00 […]
- Word of the Day: Acclimateac·cli·mate /ˈakləˌmāt/ verb North American verb: […]
- Two More Weeks of SchoolGood Morning. A May 4th, Monday door letter! I am at […]
- Door Letter for February 4Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter Week #23 This […]
- Door Letter for Week #16 starting 12/9Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter Week #16 December […]
Nothing from July 10, 2020 to July 17, 2020.