Field Day will be May 4th this year. We meet at Henderson Park (behind Livsey Elementary on Chamblee Tucker Road) around 10:00 a.m. Every child is a team member and the teams move through stations that we’ve set up for them–egg carrying, horseshoe tossing, monkey bar crossing, etc. Prizes are handed out liberally and we all eat a potluck lunch together. Naturally, this is a family event, so all parents are welcome to come and help and watch and eat! There are millions of photos of field day on this website, so check them out to see what it looks like!
- Door Letter For Week #9Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter This week will be […]
- New Word: ImpeachmentImpeachment is the process by which a legislative body […]
- Door Letter for Week #8Door Letter for Week #8 This week will be a little […]
- Door letter–Week #6DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER […]
- Door Letter #5DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR […]
October 24, 2019 @ 10:30 pm - 11:30 pm
See more details
These take place at Tucker Music Center.