Field Day will be May 4th this year. We meet at Henderson Park (behind Livsey Elementary on Chamblee Tucker Road) around 10:00 a.m. Every child is a team member and the teams move through stations that we’ve set up for them–egg carrying, horseshoe tossing, monkey bar crossing, etc. Prizes are handed out liberally and we all eat a potluck lunch together. Naturally, this is a family event, so all parents are welcome to come and help and watch and eat! There are millions of photos of field day on this website, so check them out to see what it looks like!
- CooperationThis is our word of the week and our […]
- Door Letter for Week #3DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER […]
- Supply ListsFolks are worrying about school supplies (the […]
- Soon to be Summer Door LetterDOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER […]
- Awards Day May 24, 2018The last day of school is our annual AWARDS DAY! This […]