Field Day will be May 4th this year. We meet at Henderson Park (behind Livsey Elementary on Chamblee Tucker Road) around 10:00 a.m. Every child is a team member and the teams move through stations that we’ve set up for them–egg carrying, horseshoe tossing, monkey bar crossing, etc. Prizes are handed out liberally and we all eat a potluck lunch together. Naturally, this is a family event, so all parents are welcome to come and help and watch and eat! There are millions of photos of field day on this website, so check them out to see what it looks like!
- Office Hours for Summer 2019The Office is open for inquiries on Mondays and […]
- Now Hiring Teachers for FallI am ready to hire full-time teachers for the fall. […]
- Door Letter for the Week of Feb. 11 to 15DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR […]
- Bicycle Day Cometh!!Everyone loves bicycle day, a 19-year tradition at […]
- Door Letter for October 1Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter October 1 to 5 […]
Nothing from August 19, 2019 to August 26, 2019.