Field Day will be May 4th this year. We meet at Henderson Park (behind Livsey Elementary on Chamblee Tucker Road) around 10:00 a.m. Every child is a team member and the teams move through stations that we’ve set up for them–egg carrying, horseshoe tossing, monkey bar crossing, etc. Prizes are handed out liberally and we all eat a potluck lunch together. Naturally, this is a family event, so all parents are welcome to come and help and watch and eat! There are millions of photos of field day on this website, so check them out to see what it looks like!
- Door Letter for Week #5Week #5—September 28 to October 2 […]
- Week #3DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER […]
- Countdown to First DayOur First day of school is August 31st and we are […]
- COVID-19 Plans for Fall 2020First, this is new to us as well as to you guys. […]
- Summer HoursOffice Hours during the summer are from 9:00 to 12:00 […]
Nothing from August 16, 2022 to August 23, 2022.