The Friday Falcon
Super Heroes in Training
Greetings Kingfisher Community!!
What a great start to the school year! This week, we:
- Taught all-school routines and procedures for entering the building in the morning, classroom entry & exit, Do Now expectations, and teacher expectations.
- Engaged students in conversations regarding positive culture, empathy among students, conflict resolution, critical thinking, communication, collaboration and creativity.
- Chose class bird (Falcon) and created classroom rules.
- Students were given a Reading Interest Survey that will help me understand their needs as a reader.
- We reviewed multiplication, division, and addition.
- Reviewed Continents and Oceans, as well as, state capitals
First week SAT Words