We tested out our boots yesterday and we didn’t talk much about scientific facts, because science was all around us! Robert tried to catch a tiny mudpuppy, Eliot started making a dam, Garrison collected up some rocks to examine later, everyone discovered that water WILL definitely seep into your boots if you run up and down the creek at 90 mph. It was fun and a good way to stay cool outside. Some kids didn’t bring boots and we need everyone to participate, so please check Wal-mart or any hardware store to get a pair for your child. We really love creekin’ and we also will begin doing some actual science experiments, so I want all the students in the class there to participate. Some kids just brought cheap-y sneakers that were allowed to get muddy and wet. That’s a cheapy way to go.
- Office Hours for Summer 2019The Office is open for inquiries on Mondays and […]
- Now Hiring Teachers for FallI am ready to hire full-time teachers for the fall. […]
- Door Letter for the Week of Feb. 11 to 15DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR […]
- Bicycle Day Cometh!!Everyone loves bicycle day, a 19-year tradition at […]
- Door Letter for October 1Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter October 1 to 5 […]
Nothing from June 25, 2019 to July 2, 2019.