We tested out our boots yesterday and we didn’t talk much about scientific facts, because science was all around us! Robert tried to catch a tiny mudpuppy, Eliot started making a dam, Garrison collected up some rocks to examine later, everyone discovered that water WILL definitely seep into your boots if you run up and down the creek at 90 mph. It was fun and a good way to stay cool outside. Some kids didn’t bring boots and we need everyone to participate, so please check Wal-mart or any hardware store to get a pair for your child. We really love creekin’ and we also will begin doing some actual science experiments, so I want all the students in the class there to participate. Some kids just brought cheap-y sneakers that were allowed to get muddy and wet. That’s a cheapy way to go.
- Summer HoursOffice Hours during the summer are from 9:00 to 12:00 […]
- Word of the Day: Acclimateac·cli·mate /ˈakləˌmāt/ verb North American verb: […]
- Two More Weeks of SchoolGood Morning. A May 4th, Monday door letter! I am at […]
- Door Letter for February 4Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter Week #23 This […]
- Door Letter for Week #16 starting 12/9Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter Week #16 December […]
Nothing from July 3, 2020 to July 10, 2020.