Our annual Halloween Luncheon is a sight to see! We dress up in costumes and march down Main Street to Las Colinas restaurant to eat great TEXMEX food and to show off our reasonably good manners and to sing a couple silly songs. This is fun and all adults are invited to come, too. It starts on Monday October 31 at 11:45 and we’ll be back by around 1:30. There is no afterschool on Halloween. KIds will order from a pre-fixed menu and adults can order off the regular menu. This is a sweet tradition and the kids look forward to it every year.
- Soon to be Summer Door LetterDOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER […]
- Awards Day May 24, 2018The last day of school is our annual AWARDS DAY! This […]
- Field Day May 4thField Day will be May 4th this year. We meet at […]
- Door Letter for April 17Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter April 16 to 20 […]
- Door Letter for April 9thDoor Letter Door Letter Door Letter April 9 to 13 […]
Nothing from July 21, 2018 to July 28, 2018.