Our annual Halloween Luncheon is a sight to see! We dress up in costumes and march down Main Street to Las Colinas restaurant to eat great TEXMEX food and to show off our reasonably good manners and to sing a couple silly songs. This is fun and all adults are invited to come, too. It starts on Monday October 31 at 11:45 and we’ll be back by around 1:30. There is no afterschool on Halloween. KIds will order from a pre-fixed menu and adults can order off the regular menu. This is a sweet tradition and the kids look forward to it every year.
- Door Letter for Feb 5 to 9This week will be busy and fun—the 100th day of school […]
- Week #22 Door LetterWhat an interesting week we have planned! Poetry and […]
- Week #21DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR […]
- Door Letter for Week #16DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER […]
- Door Letter for Week #15DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER […]