Our annual Halloween Luncheon is a sight to see! We dress up in costumes and march down Main Street to Las Colinas restaurant to eat great TEXMEX food and to show off our reasonably good manners and to sing a couple silly songs. This is fun and all adults are invited to come, too. It starts on Monday October 31 at 11:45 and we’ll be back by around 1:30. There is no afterschool on Halloween. KIds will order from a pre-fixed menu and adults can order off the regular menu. This is a sweet tradition and the kids look forward to it every year.
- Door Letter for the Week of Feb. 11 to 15DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR […]
- Bicycle Day Cometh!!Everyone loves bicycle day, a 19-year tradition at […]
- Door Letter for October 1Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter October 1 to 5 […]
- 28627DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER […]
- CooperationThis is our word of the week and our […]