Our annual Halloween Luncheon is a sight to see! We dress up in costumes and march down Main Street to Las Colinas restaurant to eat great TEXMEX food and to show off our reasonably good manners and to sing a couple silly songs. This is fun and all adults are invited to come, too. It starts on Monday October 31 at 11:45 and we’ll be back by around 1:30. There is no afterschool on Halloween. KIds will order from a pre-fixed menu and adults can order off the regular menu. This is a sweet tradition and the kids look forward to it every year.
- Week #7Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter Door […]
- Week #6LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER Week […]
- Week #5We are making plans for October that will include some […]
- Door Letter for Week #4Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter […]
- Door Letter Week 1DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER […]
Nothing from October 19, 2017 to October 26, 2017.