Our annual Halloween Luncheon is a sight to see! We dress up in costumes and march down Main Street to Las Colinas restaurant to eat great TEXMEX food and to show off our reasonably good manners and to sing a couple silly songs. This is fun and all adults are invited to come, too. It starts on Monday October 31 at 11:45 and we’ll be back by around 1:30. There is no afterschool on Halloween. KIds will order from a pre-fixed menu and adults can order off the regular menu. This is a sweet tradition and the kids look forward to it every year.
- Class needs:Shoe boxes Tissues Empty toilet paper rolls Old […]
- Hydrology–Word of the WeekHydrology is the study of the properties of water; […]
- Planning for the EclipseAmericans are excited by the first chance for a total […]
- Check out Scifest!!This event happens every year in March and is better […]
- Toothless TermiteThe elderly toothless termite entered a bar. He asked, […]