Our annual Halloween Luncheon is a sight to see! We dress up in costumes and march down Main Street to Las Colinas restaurant to eat great TEXMEX food and to show off our reasonably good manners and to sing a couple silly songs. This is fun and all adults are invited to come, too. It starts on Monday October 31 at 11:45 and we’ll be back by around 1:30. There is no afterschool on Halloween. KIds will order from a pre-fixed menu and adults can order off the regular menu. This is a sweet tradition and the kids look forward to it every year.
- Bicycle Day Cometh!!Everyone loves bicycle day, a 19-year tradition at […]
- Door Letter for October 1Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter October 1 to 5 […]
- 28627DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER […]
- CooperationThis is our word of the week and our […]
- Door Letter for Week #3DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER […]
November 16, 2018 @ 11:30 am - 2:00 pm
See more details
This is a warm tradition. We generally have a song or toast from each group and sometimes a bit of Shakespeare and all parents bring a potluck dish and we eat lunch together and leave at 2:00. In the past, classes cooked and prepared a dish to take.
Preschool and Kindergarten often wear turkey hats for this.