Our annual Halloween Luncheon is a sight to see! We dress up in costumes and march down Main Street to Las Colinas restaurant to eat great TEXMEX food and to show off our reasonably good manners and to sing a couple silly songs. This is fun and all adults are invited to come, too. It starts on Monday October 31 at 11:45 and we’ll be back by around 1:30. There is no afterschool on Halloween. KIds will order from a pre-fixed menu and adults can order off the regular menu. This is a sweet tradition and the kids look forward to it every year.
- Door Letter for Week #5Week #5—September 28 to October 2 […]
- Week #3DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER […]
- Countdown to First DayOur First day of school is August 31st and we are […]
- COVID-19 Plans for Fall 2020First, this is new to us as well as to you guys. […]
- Summer HoursOffice Hours during the summer are from 9:00 to 12:00 […]
Nothing from August 11, 2022 to August 18, 2022.