Hydrology is the study of the properties of water; especially of its movement in relation to land. My neighbor is learning about hydrology as he mops up all the water that flowed into his basement after a 3 inch rainfall in mid-July. We studied hydrology while damming up a creek last spring.
- Office Hours for Summer 2019The Office is open for inquiries on Mondays and […]
- Now Hiring Teachers for FallI am ready to hire full-time teachers for the fall. […]
- Door Letter for the Week of Feb. 11 to 15DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR […]
- Bicycle Day Cometh!!Everyone loves bicycle day, a 19-year tradition at […]
- Door Letter for October 1Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter October 1 to 5 […]
Nothing from July 19, 2019 to July 26, 2019.