Hydrology is the study of the properties of water; especially of its movement in relation to land. My neighbor is learning about hydrology as he mops up all the water that flowed into his basement after a 3 inch rainfall in mid-July. We studied hydrology while damming up a creek last spring.
- Supply ListsFolks are worrying about school supplies (the […]
- Soon to be Summer Door LetterDOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER […]
- Awards Day May 24, 2018The last day of school is our annual AWARDS DAY! This […]
- Field Day May 4thField Day will be May 4th this year. We meet at […]
- Door Letter for April 17Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter April 16 to 20 […]