Hydrology is the study of the properties of water; especially of its movement in relation to land. My neighbor is learning about hydrology as he mops up all the water that flowed into his basement after a 3 inch rainfall in mid-July. We studied hydrology while damming up a creek last spring.
- Class needs:Shoe boxes Tissues Empty toilet paper rolls Old […]
- Hydrology–Word of the WeekHydrology is the study of the properties of water; […]
- Planning for the EclipseAmericans are excited by the first chance for a total […]
- Check out Scifest!!This event happens every year in March and is better […]
- Toothless TermiteThe elderly toothless termite entered a bar. He asked, […]