Hydrology is the study of the properties of water; especially of its movement in relation to land. My neighbor is learning about hydrology as he mops up all the water that flowed into his basement after a 3 inch rainfall in mid-July. We studied hydrology while damming up a creek last spring.
- Door Letter for Week #5Week #5—September 28 to October 2 […]
- Week #3DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER […]
- Countdown to First DayOur First day of school is August 31st and we are […]
- COVID-19 Plans for Fall 2020First, this is new to us as well as to you guys. […]
- Summer HoursOffice Hours during the summer are from 9:00 to 12:00 […]
Nothing from August 6, 2022 to August 13, 2022.