The Oaks will be leaving the Explorer theme behind and beginning a fun new theme of Holiday Traditions. We’ll talk about and experience lots of traditions over the next few weeks and we’ll explore the history of the traditions–what country are they from? Who still carries on these traditions? We’ll look closely at Kwanzaa, as well–talking about when it was introduced and why. We’ll look at Hanukkah and at Christmas, figuring out what the presents are about and talking about the past holiday present-giving rules. Hopefully, we’ll have a significant amount of art to do and many decorations will be part of the study.
- Soon to be Summer Door LetterDOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER […]
- Awards Day May 24, 2018The last day of school is our annual AWARDS DAY! This […]
- Field Day May 4thField Day will be May 4th this year. We meet at […]
- Door Letter for April 17Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter April 16 to 20 […]
- Door Letter for April 9thDoor Letter Door Letter Door Letter April 9 to 13 […]
Nothing from July 21, 2018 to July 28, 2018.