The Oaks will be leaving the Explorer theme behind and beginning a fun new theme of Holiday Traditions. We’ll talk about and experience lots of traditions over the next few weeks and we’ll explore the history of the traditions–what country are they from? Who still carries on these traditions? We’ll look closely at Kwanzaa, as well–talking about when it was introduced and why. We’ll look at Hanukkah and at Christmas, figuring out what the presents are about and talking about the past holiday present-giving rules. Hopefully, we’ll have a significant amount of art to do and many decorations will be part of the study.
- Bicycle Day Cometh!!Everyone loves bicycle day, a 19-year tradition at […]
- Door Letter for October 1Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter October 1 to 5 […]
- 28627DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER […]
- CooperationThis is our word of the week and our […]
- Door Letter for Week #3DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER […]