Ages 4 to 7
Our mission in the summer is to offer the children a tranquil time to have fun. We give them unstructured play with time to build, create, blossom, learn to be a friend and team member. The kids can spend time experimenting with new toys and activities.
We get lots of exercise outdoors but this is not a sports camp. This is a peaceful, relaxed camp without much competition and with a lot of time outside in the fresh air. Everyone goes home with lots of projects to show, stories to tell, and ideas to share. Call 678-615-2313 or email.
June 5, 2017 – Aug 18, 2017
Monday – Thurs. 7:45 to 5:30
Friday 7:45 to 5:00
$165 per week
- Swimming at Milam Park and Wade Walker Park
- Playing at the local parks — Cofer, Henderson, Stone Mountain, Lucky Shoals, Milam Parks
- Eating at a local Tucker restaurant each Wednesday by class vote!
- Art and Crafts available daily
- Library story times weekly
- Nature studies daily
- Nature field trips such as Dunwoody Nature Center, Fernbank, Fernbank Planetarium
- Movie at Snellvile Carmike Kids Cinema includes drink, popcorn and movie for $4!
- Time to just “Be a Kid” — free choice play times and extended time to do messy/complex projects.