The Owls are thinking about the future this year and many are talking about “what they want to be” when they grow up. As a result of these discussions, every child is getting to highlight a future possible career by doing a presentation to the class. Kesten has already done a wonderful (lasagne-filled) event about how he might like to be a food critic. He has certainly convinced us–now he just needs to get a newspaper to sponsor him. The next one will be from Hannah Hughes. Wait till you see what she’s thinking about!
- Door Letter for Week #5Week #5—September 28 to October 2 […]
- Week #3DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER […]
- Countdown to First DayOur First day of school is August 31st and we are […]
- COVID-19 Plans for Fall 2020First, this is new to us as well as to you guys. […]
- Summer HoursOffice Hours during the summer are from 9:00 to 12:00 […]
Nothing from August 11, 2022 to August 18, 2022.