Each group will go get a pumpkin this week and carve them sometime before Friday. As pumpkins are loaded with seeds and pulp, it will be a fun, squishy time carving and we hope the efforts are artistic and harvest-y like always. Then, we will be doing some experiments on the seeds and on the pumpkins, themselves. This is a good ending to our science unit on plants for the older kids and a good next step for the younger ones.
- Door Letter For Week #9Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter This week will be […]
- New Word: ImpeachmentImpeachment is the process by which a legislative body […]
- Door Letter for Week #8Door Letter for Week #8 This week will be a little […]
- Door letter–Week #6DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER […]
- Door Letter #5DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR […]
October 24, 2019 @ 10:30 pm - 11:30 pm
See more details
These take place at Tucker Music Center.