Each group will go get a pumpkin this week and carve them sometime before Friday. As pumpkins are loaded with seeds and pulp, it will be a fun, squishy time carving and we hope the efforts are artistic and harvest-y like always. Then, we will be doing some experiments on the seeds and on the pumpkins, themselves. This is a good ending to our science unit on plants for the older kids and a good next step for the younger ones.
- Office Hours for Summer 2019The Office is open for inquiries on Mondays and […]
- Now Hiring Teachers for FallI am ready to hire full-time teachers for the fall. […]
- Door Letter for the Week of Feb. 11 to 15DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR […]
- Bicycle Day Cometh!!Everyone loves bicycle day, a 19-year tradition at […]
- Door Letter for October 1Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter October 1 to 5 […]
Nothing from August 19, 2019 to August 26, 2019.