Each group will go get a pumpkin this week and carve them sometime before Friday. As pumpkins are loaded with seeds and pulp, it will be a fun, squishy time carving and we hope the efforts are artistic and harvest-y like always. Then, we will be doing some experiments on the seeds and on the pumpkins, themselves. This is a good ending to our science unit on plants for the older kids and a good next step for the younger ones.
- Summer HoursOffice Hours during the summer are from 9:00 to 12:00 […]
- Word of the Day: Acclimateac·cli·mate /ˈakləˌmāt/ verb North American verb: […]
- Two More Weeks of SchoolGood Morning. A May 4th, Monday door letter! I am at […]
- Door Letter for February 4Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter Week #23 This […]
- Door Letter for Week #16 starting 12/9Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter Week #16 December […]
Nothing from May 30, 2020 to June 6, 2020.