Each group will go get a pumpkin this week and carve them sometime before Friday. As pumpkins are loaded with seeds and pulp, it will be a fun, squishy time carving and we hope the efforts are artistic and harvest-y like always. Then, we will be doing some experiments on the seeds and on the pumpkins, themselves. This is a good ending to our science unit on plants for the older kids and a good next step for the younger ones.
- Door Letter for Week #5Week #5—September 28 to October 2 […]
- Week #3DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER […]
- Countdown to First DayOur First day of school is August 31st and we are […]
- COVID-19 Plans for Fall 2020First, this is new to us as well as to you guys. […]
- Summer HoursOffice Hours during the summer are from 9:00 to 12:00 […]
Nothing from January 24, 2022 to January 31, 2022.