Everyone is beginning work on their science fair projects this week. The children will have a page to tell them what is expected and this will be posted here, as well. You may all remember science fair projects from when you were a kid–it will be similar, with a flat displaying what they did and a paper that tells about the project and a log book, etc. I’ll be reviewing each of these parts with the students so everyone knows what’s what. The flat needs to be neat and all work should be typed on the computer. Anyone who needs to can use the computers at school for the typing. We are going to set up a panel of adults to be the judges. This will be interesting and enjoyable!
- Office Hours for Summer 2019The Office is open for inquiries on Mondays and […]
- Now Hiring Teachers for FallI am ready to hire full-time teachers for the fall. […]
- Door Letter for the Week of Feb. 11 to 15DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR […]
- Bicycle Day Cometh!!Everyone loves bicycle day, a 19-year tradition at […]
- Door Letter for October 1Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter October 1 to 5 […]
Nothing from August 19, 2019 to August 26, 2019.