Everyone is beginning work on their science fair projects this week. The children will have a page to tell them what is expected and this will be posted here, as well. You may all remember science fair projects from when you were a kid–it will be similar, with a flat displaying what they did and a paper that tells about the project and a log book, etc. I’ll be reviewing each of these parts with the students so everyone knows what’s what. The flat needs to be neat and all work should be typed on the computer. Anyone who needs to can use the computers at school for the typing. We are going to set up a panel of adults to be the judges. This will be interesting and enjoyable!
- Bicycle Day Cometh!!Everyone loves bicycle day, a 19-year tradition at […]
- Door Letter for October 1Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter October 1 to 5 […]
- 28627DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER […]
- CooperationThis is our word of the week and our […]
- Door Letter for Week #3DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER […]
November 16, 2018 @ 11:30 am - 2:00 pm
See more details
This is a warm tradition. We generally have a song or toast from each group and sometimes a bit of Shakespeare and all parents bring a potluck dish and we eat lunch together and leave at 2:00. In the past, classes cooked and prepared a dish to take.
Preschool and Kindergarten often wear turkey hats for this.