Everyone is beginning work on their science fair projects this week. The children will have a page to tell them what is expected and this will be posted here, as well. You may all remember science fair projects from when you were a kid–it will be similar, with a flat displaying what they did and a paper that tells about the project and a log book, etc. I’ll be reviewing each of these parts with the students so everyone knows what’s what. The flat needs to be neat and all work should be typed on the computer. Anyone who needs to can use the computers at school for the typing. We are going to set up a panel of adults to be the judges. This will be interesting and enjoyable!
- Check out Scifest!!This event happens every year in March and is better […]
- Toothless TermiteThe elderly toothless termite entered a bar. He asked, […]
- New Door Letter for March 20thDOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER […]
- Week #28DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER WEEK # […]
- HappinessYou are only as happy as your happiest family member?! […]