The Hummingbirds’ first science class had a lot of action. We went out and collected leaves to examine and compare. We read some simple steps to science exploration and then we taped down our leaves to look at with a magnifying glass. Every one loved playing around with the magnifiers and it was fun to see them in action. This group will be often doing “action science” since sitting still is “not their thing”.
- Office Hours for Summer 2019The Office is open for inquiries on Mondays and […]
- Now Hiring Teachers for FallI am ready to hire full-time teachers for the fall. […]
- Door Letter for the Week of Feb. 11 to 15DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR […]
- Bicycle Day Cometh!!Everyone loves bicycle day, a 19-year tradition at […]
- Door Letter for October 1Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter October 1 to 5 […]
Nothing from July 19, 2019 to July 26, 2019.