By now, everyone has done some writing in Science Class–we read articles and did our first abstract–extracting a bit of information from the article to prove we read it and to figure out the importance of the article. The Falcons are pretty savy and shouldn’t have a bit of problem with the reading of scientific material, but writing about it is harder. They all have a copy of the science objectives and the activities required for this first unit and they’ll be able to talk about it with you at home. They have spent a little time on the computer researching a simple question and will be able to work on this at home before next Tuesday. Just help them with looking things up so they don’t get mired down in Computerworld and forget what they were supposed to be doing in the first place. I’m really enjoying them. It’s hard to return them to Shad! Everyone needs a 3×5 card file box and 2 packages of 3×5 cards lined or not lined. We’ll be keeping our vocabulary words on these.
- Summer HoursOffice Hours during the summer are from 9:00 to 12:00 […]
- Word of the Day: Acclimateac·cli·mate /ˈakləˌmāt/ verb North American verb: […]
- Two More Weeks of SchoolGood Morning. A May 4th, Monday door letter! I am at […]
- Door Letter for February 4Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter Week #23 This […]
- Door Letter for Week #16 starting 12/9Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter Week #16 December […]
Nothing from July 10, 2020 to July 17, 2020.