By now, everyone has done some writing in Science Class–we read articles and did our first abstract–extracting a bit of information from the article to prove we read it and to figure out the importance of the article. The Falcons are pretty savy and shouldn’t have a bit of problem with the reading of scientific material, but writing about it is harder. They all have a copy of the science objectives and the activities required for this first unit and they’ll be able to talk about it with you at home. They have spent a little time on the computer researching a simple question and will be able to work on this at home before next Tuesday. Just help them with looking things up so they don’t get mired down in Computerworld and forget what they were supposed to be doing in the first place. I’m really enjoying them. It’s hard to return them to Shad! Everyone needs a 3×5 card file box and 2 packages of 3×5 cards lined or not lined. We’ll be keeping our vocabulary words on these.
- Office Hours for Summer 2019The Office is open for inquiries on Mondays and […]
- Now Hiring Teachers for FallI am ready to hire full-time teachers for the fall. […]
- Door Letter for the Week of Feb. 11 to 15DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR […]
- Bicycle Day Cometh!!Everyone loves bicycle day, a 19-year tradition at […]
- Door Letter for October 1Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter October 1 to 5 […]
Nothing from August 19, 2019 to August 26, 2019.