By now, everyone has done some writing in Science Class–we read articles and did our first abstract–extracting a bit of information from the article to prove we read it and to figure out the importance of the article. The Falcons are pretty savy and shouldn’t have a bit of problem with the reading of scientific material, but writing about it is harder. They all have a copy of the science objectives and the activities required for this first unit and they’ll be able to talk about it with you at home. They have spent a little time on the computer researching a simple question and will be able to work on this at home before next Tuesday. Just help them with looking things up so they don’t get mired down in Computerworld and forget what they were supposed to be doing in the first place. I’m really enjoying them. It’s hard to return them to Shad! Everyone needs a 3×5 card file box and 2 packages of 3×5 cards lined or not lined. We’ll be keeping our vocabulary words on these.
- Door Letter for Week #5Week #5—September 28 to October 2 […]
- Week #3DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER […]
- Countdown to First DayOur First day of school is August 31st and we are […]
- COVID-19 Plans for Fall 2020First, this is new to us as well as to you guys. […]
- Summer HoursOffice Hours during the summer are from 9:00 to 12:00 […]
Nothing from August 16, 2022 to August 23, 2022.