Thursday, February 15th, the water oaks will be going to the Carlos Museum to see a “real museum” in action. This trip goes with finishing up our book: The Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler and will give us a chance to do a little quiet exploration of our own, like the characters in our story. The cost will be $6 and we’ll probably eat picnic lunches there, if the weather is nice. We’ll leave at 10:40 and be back around 1:30.
- Office Hours for Summer 2019The Office is open for inquiries on Mondays and […]
- Now Hiring Teachers for FallI am ready to hire full-time teachers for the fall. […]
- Door Letter for the Week of Feb. 11 to 15DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR […]
- Bicycle Day Cometh!!Everyone loves bicycle day, a 19-year tradition at […]
- Door Letter for October 1Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter October 1 to 5 […]
Nothing from August 19, 2019 to August 26, 2019.