Thursday, February 15th, the water oaks will be going to the Carlos Museum to see a “real museum” in action. This trip goes with finishing up our book: The Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler and will give us a chance to do a little quiet exploration of our own, like the characters in our story. The cost will be $6 and we’ll probably eat picnic lunches there, if the weather is nice. We’ll leave at 10:40 and be back around 1:30.
- Soon to be Summer Door LetterDOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER […]
- Awards Day May 24, 2018The last day of school is our annual AWARDS DAY! This […]
- Field Day May 4thField Day will be May 4th this year. We meet at […]
- Door Letter for April 17Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter April 16 to 20 […]
- Door Letter for April 9thDoor Letter Door Letter Door Letter April 9 to 13 […]