Thursday, February 15th, the water oaks will be going to the Carlos Museum to see a “real museum” in action. This trip goes with finishing up our book: The Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler and will give us a chance to do a little quiet exploration of our own, like the characters in our story. The cost will be $6 and we’ll probably eat picnic lunches there, if the weather is nice. We’ll leave at 10:40 and be back around 1:30.
- Summer HoursOffice Hours during the summer are from 9:00 to 12:00 […]
- Word of the Day: Acclimateac·cli·mate /ˈakləˌmāt/ verb North American verb: […]
- Two More Weeks of SchoolGood Morning. A May 4th, Monday door letter! I am at […]
- Door Letter for February 4Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter Week #23 This […]
- Door Letter for Week #16 starting 12/9Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter Week #16 December […]
Nothing from July 3, 2020 to July 10, 2020.