Thursday, February 15th, the water oaks will be going to the Carlos Museum to see a “real museum” in action. This trip goes with finishing up our book: The Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler and will give us a chance to do a little quiet exploration of our own, like the characters in our story. The cost will be $6 and we’ll probably eat picnic lunches there, if the weather is nice. We’ll leave at 10:40 and be back around 1:30.
- Door Letter For Week #9Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter This week will be […]
- New Word: ImpeachmentImpeachment is the process by which a legislative body […]
- Door Letter for Week #8Door Letter for Week #8 This week will be a little […]
- Door letter–Week #6DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER […]
- Door Letter #5DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR […]
October 24, 2019 @ 10:30 pm - 11:30 pm
See more details
These take place at Tucker Music Center.