Thursday, February 15th, the water oaks will be going to the Carlos Museum to see a “real museum” in action. This trip goes with finishing up our book: The Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler and will give us a chance to do a little quiet exploration of our own, like the characters in our story. The cost will be $6 and we’ll probably eat picnic lunches there, if the weather is nice. We’ll leave at 10:40 and be back around 1:30.
- Bicycle Day Cometh!!Everyone loves bicycle day, a 19-year tradition at […]
- Door Letter for October 1Door Letter Door Letter Door Letter October 1 to 5 […]
- 28627DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER […]
- CooperationThis is our word of the week and our […]
- Door Letter for Week #3DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER […]
November 16, 2018 @ 11:30 am - 2:00 pm
See more details
This is a warm tradition. We generally have a song or toast from each group and sometimes a bit of Shakespeare and all parents bring a potluck dish and we eat lunch together and leave at 2:00. In the past, classes cooked and prepared a dish to take.
Preschool and Kindergarten often wear turkey hats for this.