We tested out our boots yesterday and we didn’t talk much about scientific facts, because science was all around us! Robert tried to catch a tiny mudpuppy, Eliot started making a dam, Garrison collected up some rocks to examine later, everyone discovered that water WILL definitely seep into your boots if you run up and down the creek at 90 mph. It was fun and a good way to stay cool outside. Some kids didn’t bring boots and we need everyone to participate, so please check Wal-mart or any hardware store to get a pair for your child. We really love creekin’ and we also will begin doing some actual science experiments, so I want all the students in the class there to participate. Some kids just brought cheap-y sneakers that were allowed to get muddy and wet. That’s a cheapy way to go.
- Door Letter for Week #5Week #5—September 28 to October 2 […]
- Week #3DOOR LETTER DOOR LETTER […]
- Countdown to First DayOur First day of school is August 31st and we are […]
- COVID-19 Plans for Fall 2020First, this is new to us as well as to you guys. […]
- Summer HoursOffice Hours during the summer are from 9:00 to 12:00 […]
Nothing from January 23, 2022 to January 30, 2022.